Terms and conditions
The free trial gives you full access to live classes on Zoom and recorded sessions on the membership site - you will receive your login details immediately on subscribing and your Zoom links will be emailed separately
You can cancel at any stage during the 7 days and you will not be charged
In your email invoice, click on the Manage Purchase button - choose stop my subscription from renewing
Alternatively, go to https://simplero.com/purchases/previous and click on the green renewal button
Click "stop subscription from renewing"
You can cancel your membership at any stage
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure:
- there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture,
equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person
- any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
- the surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
- there are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
- there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.
In addition, the following disclaimer applies in respect of any pre-recorded sessions:
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this online training programme you need to use your common sense.
To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme.
By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk.
Sarah Parker Fitness will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this fitness programme, DVD, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text.