Introducing the Time Out Fitness Club:
The Perfect Solution for Achieving Balance and Wellness
in Your Busy Life
Are you a busy woman juggling work, family, household chores, and all the responsibilities life throws your way?
Do you yearn for some "me-time" to focus on your health and wellbeing, but exercise often takes a backseat to other activities?
Say hello to the Time Out Fitness Club Membership, designed just for YOU!
A Flexible Fitness Routine:
- Choose from quick 15-minute classes to full 60-minute sessions – easily fit workouts in to your busy schedule.
- No need to find childcare, factor in travel time or worry about the weather - workouts are ready when you are!
- Little and often is a key way to staying active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
A Variety of Workouts to Suit Your Needs:
- Walkfit, HIIT, Pilates, toning, mobility exercises, Hypopressives workouts, relaxation and more – all specially tailored for the busy woman.
- Women's health focused with pelvic floor friendly exercises, hormonal balance, and stress reduction for full body health and well-being.
- Adaptive and bespoke sessions - so whether you're an absolute beginner or have injuries or are ready to push further, I can tailor sessions for you
Access to a Library of Recordings:
- Never miss a workout with our library of recordings – exercise when you want to, anytime, any place.
- You can access everything on the membership site or via the app
- Mix and match your workouts or choose your session depending on how you are feeling today
Join a Welcoming Community of Women:
- Because we work out on Zoom, there is always time for a chat before or after the session! And if you stay in gallery view it's like you're part of a class!
- Fun and friendly atmosphere, where the focus is on enjoying your workout
- You'll get a warm welcome to our inclusive and non-competitive environment
Hi, I'm Sarah Parker, a proud mother of two and an experienced fitness instructor with over two decades of expertise.
I understand firsthand the challenges of juggling multiple responsibilities and how easy it is for self-care to take a back seat amidst the demands of family and work. That's why I'm excited to bring you Time Out Fitness Club, a solution designed to make your fitness journey less stressful and more enjoyable.
With our at-home workouts, you can say goodbye to the hassles of travel time, worrying about being late, and the need for childcare. Our platform allows you to prioritize your well-being without compromising your family's needs. It's all about striking the perfect balance.
Our workouts are not only effective but also fun and energizing. You won't find yourself exhausted at the end of a session; instead, you'll feel invigorated and ready to conquer the rest of your day or enjoy a more restful sleep at night.
Take a Time Out for yourself, and experience increased energy, enhanced focus, and a newfound sense of confidence.
See you inside the club!
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions people most frequently ask us:
Is there a signup charge
No - you simply pay for your membership in advance and get access for the month. The membership then just rolls over until you decide to cancel.
Is it easy to cancel?
Yes, just log into your account and click a button. Dead easy. You also get an email reminder a week before - you can use this to cancel or just do nothing and let your membership renew.
How do I attend the live classes?
Every Sunday you'll receive an email with the Zoom details. Use this to log in to any of the classes on the timetable.
Do I have to have my camera on?
It's entirely up to you - if you want me to check your technique it's best to leave it on but it's fine if you prefer not to.
I don't have a computer, does it matter?
Not at all - I have members that join me on phones, tablets, laptops or computers. It all works as well on any of them
How do I access the recordings?
There is an extensive library of recordings on the membership site - you'll get immediate access to this when you sign up, so you can get going straight away! There is also a handy app, so you can get there even quicker!
I don't have much space - does that matter?
Classmates join from all sorts of places - bedrooms, kitchens, kids playrooms, family areas, garages and outside! Whatever class you are doing, you only need a space the size of an exercise mat.
Do I need lots of equipment?
You can do any of the sessions without any equipment. I can suggest household objects to sub in if necessary. And if you want to splash out I can advise you on what to go for - most of the equipment we use is very inexpensive